Saturday, November 3, 2012

Let's Take This Into Our Own Hands

So I told you all about my work drama.  I'm not sure what's going on with it all right now, honestly.  But I am trying not to worry about it, because worrying doesn't really do anyone any good.  What I have decided is that I need to do something where my destiny is in my own hands.  Financially speaking anyway.

So I have signed up to be an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay.  I'm super excited!  I really love the women that I've started working with.  Talk about positive people!  I love that it's flexible.  I love that I can make as much or as little out of it as I want.  I love that I get a sweet deal on awesome makeup for myself.  I love that my job is going to consist of parties, facials, makeovers, and girl time.

I love that when I opened up my new consultant starter kit, this is what I saw.


Can you tell I'm excited about this?  I'm going to work my butt off to make something out of this business, so that some day down the road, I can be home a lot more with Eisley and my future babies.  I am also excited that my skin is going to look really stinkin fabulous all the time.

So if you want to order some products, find out about hosting a party (if you're in the Kansas City area), or talk to me about starting your own Mary Kay business, head on over to my new website!
I know stuff like this isn't for everyone, but I think it's a great option for a lot of women, especially moms.

Anywhoo, not to say that this is going to solve all of my financial problems or be an overnight success, but I feel really good about it.  Sometimes it's just nice to start something new.  Something to throw my energy into.

Wish me luck!  I am going to do everything I can to make a better life for my daughter and my family.  And I want to spend as much time enjoying my family as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment