Thursday, January 12, 2012

Debunking Cloth Diaper Myths

So I know my little one is not out here in the world, peeing and pooping her little heart out, but I am sold on cloth.  If nothing else, the savings would be enough to make me choose cloth.  We're talking between $2,000 to $2,500 per child, and I'm pretty sure that's not taking into account how much you'll save if you use cloth wipes too.  Factor that savings over two or three kids, and you have enough to buy a car or pay for a years tuition for your kid's college education.

Not to mention, they are ridiculously cuuute!

if you want to see some adorable fluffy diapers you can check out this site, which I personally love, PLUS you can get a free book on cloth diapering with any $15 purchase until the end of the month, which is awesome.  I will be doing this as well this month, because I still have a lot to learn, and I've heard good things about this book.  If you do make a purchase from Diaper Junction, use the code "CDBOOK" at checkout.

Shop Diaper Junction to save $5 off your first $50 order  - Use coupon AFL550 - Some restrictions apply.

Also, if you're curious, check out this article about the myths surrounding cloth diapers.  There's tons more on their blog too if it makes you think about giving it a try!

http://www.clothdiaperblog.com/debunking-top-3-myths-about-cloth-diapers/

No comments:

Post a Comment