Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Opportunities

I'm excited to say that I have something new on my plate!  I'll be working with Erica, the owner and blogger behind This Flourishing Life.  She writes about life, cooking, her experience as a mom, and a bunch of other stuff.  She was looking for a mom to do product reviews, and chose me out of several applicants to do reviews for her site!

Erica is super sweet, her blog is great, and I'm excited to work with her and take on something new!  I'll be reviewing lots of different products in the future, mostly baby gear, but I'm sure there will be some other stuff in there too.  So go check out her blog, leave her some comment love, and if you click on her "about" section you'll see my little bio!

I'll let you guys know when my first review is live on her blog.  It will be a really fun experience, and thanks to Erica for the opportunity!

2 comments: