Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Eisley's First Birthday Party!

My daughter turned one last week, and we celebrated that milestone this past weekend.  It was a little bit surreal to sing happy birthday to her and light that first birthday candle.  She had a great time though, and a bunch of our friends came out (despite our foot of snowfall a few days earlier and the fact that they'd still only plowed one lane on our street).  I had a lot of fun making decorations for Eisley's party, and I think everything looked super cute!  I just had to share a couple of photos from her party.  I think it was almost pinterest-worthy!  ;)










As always all photos are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.  

3 comments:

  1. is that a wonderful chocolate cake that weighs about 7 pounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! LOL. courtesy of Costco! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL PARTY! I love the decorations!!! Happy Birthday E!

    ReplyDelete