Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Creative Love- Photography!

So you all know that I love to photograph my daughter, but did you know that I used to shoot weddings and portraits when we lived in Chicago?

Well, I did!  When we moved to Kansas City I really did intend to start back up, but between setting up our house, working full time, then having a baby, photography kind of fell to the back-burner.  BUT- Eisley is one now (!!I'll be writing a post about that- complete with cake smash photos soon) and it's time to get it started again.  I just have to share a shoot I did of my friends and their beautiful daughter, because I love the way they turned out!  I'll let you guys know when I get my website up and running, but here are a few for now.

If you are in the Kansas City area and need photos, let me know!










As always when I post photos or other content, all photos are Copyrighted and cannot be reproduced or used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment